High operating comfort and an impeccable overview is guaranteed with the VXE 7020 NAV navigation and multimedia receiver. Serving as a central element, the inch Digital TFT monitor offers an LCD touchscreen with LED backlight, which regardless of the prevailing light conditions provides an excellent display. The 3D-High-Definition navigation system IGo Primo is equipped with 44 European country maps and 7 million POIs (points of interest). Orientation is helped with the three-dimensional view of many buildings and landmarks. Traffic congestion is of course taken into account through the Traffic Message Channel. Thanks to the "latest map guarantee” a free map update can be carried out within 30 days of the first GPS reception so that you maps are immediately up-to-date for the next ride.
One of the biggest problems I face using Garmn in Thailand is in entering an address. 99 times out of 100 it rejects or denies any knowledge of the place name entered . This means effectively that I have to find the new destination pretty much by luck, good judgement and a sprinkling of local knowledge . Do any of the apps you mention have a more “user friendly” interface for finding new locations? In Thailand you can only get official map details from one company Esri and pay an additional £50+/- for the pleasure of doing so.
• 200 watts
• " High-gloss touchscreen
• Multi-color RGB LED backlit controls that can be user customized
• DVD/CD/MP3/WMA playback • Built-in navigation iGo Primo NextGen GPS navigation and mapping
• Built-in Bluetooth® with external microphone (A2DP/AVRCP/HFP/PBAP)
• iPod® & iPhone® control and charging via front USB
• MHL/HDMI Smart phone connectivity • SiriusXM-Ready™ (tuner and subscription required)
• Three camera inputs 10 Band EQ w/presets: Optimal, classic, flat, rock, pop, jazz, techno
• Multi-zone via line output
• Front audio/video input
• Audio/video output
• Low level sub-woofer output (RCA)
• IR wireless remote control ready (REMJAV sold separately)
• Electronic AM/FM Tuner with RBDS (W/PTY search features)