* Browse to the Sage One Sign In > page
* Click ‘Sign In with Google’
* If you’re not already signed in to your Google account enter your details and sign in. (You’ll be prompted to allow Sage One to use some of your Google account information)
* If you’re happy for Sage One to use this information in future click ‘Accept’. You’ll then be asked to sign in to confirm that you want to link Sage One to your Google account
* Enter your sign in details and click ‘Sign in’
Users on an oral steroid cycle may experience a sudden increase in body weight and muscular development, insomnia, irritability, aggressive combative behavior, puffy face, severe acne, bad breath, a yellowing of the eyes and skin, premature hair loss, hyperactivity, and exaggerated mood swings that include uncontrollable outbursts of anger. Males may also experience testicular shrinkage and can develop female breast tissue on the pectoral muscles. Females may also experience a deeper voice and decreased breast size. Continued use can result in life-threatening situations involving the liver, cardiovascular system, and brain.